gap crew neck tshirt
cut-out shoulder holes - ew
Thursday, 5 January 2012
- Keith Richards "Life"
- Henry Miller "The Books in My Life"
- Joanna Trollope "Second Honeymoon"
- Jane Austen "Persuasion"
- Paul Carter "Don't Tell Mum I Work on the Rigs"
- Frances Hodgson Burnett "The Little Princess"
- Henry Miller "The Wisdom of the Hear"
- Virginia Woolf "A Room of Ones Own"
- Catherine Deveny "It's Not My Fault They Print Them"
- Erich Maria Remarque "All Quiet On The Western Front"
- Jacqueline Sussann "The Valley of the Dolls"
- Judy Corbett "Castles in the Air"
- Jane Juska "Unaccompanied Women"
- Ann-Marie Priest "Great Writers, Great Loves"
- Dodie Smith "I Capture the Castle"
- L. M Montgomery "The Alpine Path"
- Sara Nelson "So Many Books So Little Time" (ha!)
- Christopher Isherwood "A Single Man"
- Livia E Bitton Jackson "Elli"
- Frank L. Baum "The Marvellous Land of Oz"
- Edna O'Brien "Girls in their Married Bliss"
- Diana Mosley "The Duchess of Windsor"
- Joan Didion "The White Album"
- Anne Tyler "Dinner at the Homesick Restaurant"
- Roald Dahl "The Magic Finger"
- Roald Dahl "The Twits"
- Karyn Bosniak "Save Karyn"
- Ian Serailleur "The Silver Sword"
- Rosalie Ham "Summer at Mount Hope"
- Leslie Ann Bosher "To The Manor Drawn"
- Rosalind Miles "Modest Proposals"
- Ian Fleming "On Her Majesties Secret Service"
- Helene Hanff "84 Charing Cross Rd"
- Helene Hanff "The Duchess of Bloomsbury St"
- Sylvia Plath "The Bell Jar"
- Elizabeth Newark "The Darcy's Give a Ball"
- Helene Hanff "Apple of my Eye"
- Donna Tartt "The Secret History"
- Haruki Murakami "After the Quake"
- Letters of Evelyn Waugh and Nancy Mitford
- Edna O'Brien "The Country Girls"
- Debbie Ford "The Dark Side of the Light Chasers"
- Rhoda Janzen "Mennonite in a Little Black Dress"
- Banana Yoshimoto "Kitchen"
- Stephen Brook "New York Days, New York Nights"
- Patricia Highsmith "The Talented Mr Ripley"
- Jen Lancaster "Bitter is the New Black"
- Edna O'Brien "Girl with Green Eyes"
- Edna O'Brien "August is a Wicked Month"
- Edna O'Brien "Saints and Sinners"
- Mireille Guiliano "Women, Work and the Art of Savoir Faire"
- Elizabeth Smart "At Grand Central Station I Sat Down and Wept"
- Marsha Altman "The Plight of the Darcy Brothers"
- Ian McEwan "Solar"
- Lionel Shriver "We Need to Talk About Kevin"
- Jane Austen "Northanger Abbey"
- Nick Hornby "Juliet, Naked"
- Marilyn French "The Bleeding Heart"
- Rusty Young "Marching Powder"
- Henry James "The Europeans"
- The Portable Dorothy Parker
- Joseph Heller "Catch 22"
- Gustav Flaubert "Madame Bovary"
- David Nicholls "The Understudy"
- Anita Brookner "A Family Romance"
- Sue Townsend "Adrian Mole"
- Graham Greene "The End of the Affair:
- Alain de Botton "The Architecture of Happiness"
- Sue Townsend "The Growing Pains of Adrian Mole"
- James M Cain "Butterfly"
- Sue Townsend "True Confessions of Adrian Mole"
- Graham Greene "Loser Takes All"
- Jean Rhys "Good Morning Midnight"
- Gertrude Stein "Blood on the Dining Room Floor"
- Zane Grey "Riders of the Purple Sage"
- Sandra Cisneros "The House on Mango St"
- Cecil Beaton "Portrait of New York"
- Meg Rosoff "What I Was"
- Nicola Cernick "Together by Christmas"
- Mary S Lovell "The Mitford Girls"
Friday, 26 August 2011
Wednesday, 30 March 2011
Thursday, 14 October 2010
Wow I love both these sunglasses -and the general outfits. This is a Tommy Ton pic from an album of his Paris fashion week photos on style.com
This pic kinda makes me wanna go back to being a blonde. I was platinum but currently I'm trying to discover what my natural colour is. Something I haven't seen in about 10 years. I must say it's nicer than I thought it would be which is a bonus!
The weather is warming up here in Melbourne. It has made me realise that I don't live in a freezing depressing grey world. It is so so so gorgeous in summer here in Australia. I always forget this fact in winter though.
In other news, Zoe and I are heading to Brisbane for the VALENTINO exhibition! It will be excellent!