Saturday 21 March 2009

thoughts of today

isnt it funny how with old friends you might barely ever see them but when you do nothing has changed, you're still friends, and anything exciting happening in their lives is just as exciting for you to hear about. you know these people will come and get you when something crap happens.

i never seem to turn to the right people when something bad happens. instead i send out pleas to entirely the wrong group of friend, the ones who claim to be friends with you and "care", but who in actual fact are busy washing their hair when you are desperate, and dont seem to care that they havent seen you in months, despite your reasonably frequent texts for help. i really need to re-think my disaster strategy.

I also need to re-think my spending strategy. I am not impulse buying anymore, and I am certainly not buying anywhere NEAR as much as I was 12 months ago, but I should be saving as much money as possible in readiness for NY and Paris. And I'm not. And I will regret that!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

haha dont we all spend too much?! I agree, my k-rudd bonus is sitting in my account, and I am at a loss at what to do with it.