Saturday 24 April 2010

monday was my birthday

it was glorious. The lovely Maudrey gave me Sophie Dahls cook book, and the boy made me the chicken curry for birthday dinner. My parents gave me high tea at the Langham, red roses, and elbow length leather gloves. The boy gave me an art deco french brooch.

Its now time for full speed ahead saving for Japanese Holiday. I am torn between paying off my credit card and saving money.... knowing full well that if I pay off the credit card it will just fill up again as soon as I arrive.... but have little chance of paying it all off and saving money before hand.

In the meantime,
I want these. In black, not suede, with the studs down the sides of the zip. They are Beau Coops, you can get some at Zomp (but only if you have bigger feet than me, as they dont have many sizes left). I love them. They are unisex, like mens shoes, but with a very feminine cut. Excellent heel, beautifully made. I like the grey ones in this picture - at zomp they only had black or tan, but tan is good, no?

why is it that when one decides to buy nothing but food that temptation comes along in such a delicious way?

No comments: