Wednesday 21 July 2010

too many vogues

33 US Vogue
18 UK Vogue
73 Aus Vogue
59 Aus Harpers Bazaar... See more
37 Miscellaneous


Total: 220.

I will take an "after", after I get ebayin'. Keeping the Aus Vogues that I liked, the US, UK and miscellaneous, and selling the rest.

If you're interested, I'll probably put them on ebay this weekend, in yearly blocks. Almost every Aus Vogue and Harpers Bazaar from 2003-2008 will be represented.

As Maudrey kindly pointed out: Approx $1600 worth right there in that photo. Thats enough for a Celine handbag, or a flight to New York, or 4 months rent, or..... anyway.

2 comments:

Addictedtoolife said...

oh i spend alot of money on mags too i used to buy vogues, elle, Wmags, but it got too expensive, i just get graza now and only now and then do i get a vouge

silver costume jewellery said...

I used to spend a lot on mags too- now i subscribe as usually that saves a lot of money. I've found that now, with the online mags it's barely worth buying most magazines.