Thursday 18 December 2008

Its that time of year again...

Yep you all know what I mean- bather season. I assessed my bather situtation a week or so ago and realised that I probably needed to get a new pair for this summer. You can imagine the churn I felt in my tummy. My all time favourite pair are gross now they have to be chucked but this is totally the end of an era. I had so many good times with old-navy-blue-halter-neck-boy-cut-bathers. They were lovely in their prime! Last year the new kids on the scene were kind of ghetto fabulous- black and gold bling haha and they are still going strong. But I really need 2 pairs in rotation. So its out with ol' bluey and I have shopped for another pair.

There is shopping and there is bather shopping. It is so hard to dress for bather shopping. You will have to wip in and out of that outfit all day. Pants - no good, body suit- mmm not bad but who's gonna wear a body suit? Anyway, the find actually happened when I was in my feral work uniform wandering past and something pink caught my eye. I can't believe how painless it was to get them. I love them and now I am set for summer! So don't be afraid just be on the lookout! If only I could afford/pull off these Chloe ones- click to check out the cut outs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Considering the title of this blog is love in melbourne and not i love melbourne, perhaps this is not the most appropriate place for this.

However I would like to share my current project:

http://ihatemelbourne.blogspot.com

it is so full of bile, vitriol and hatred you will never see another blog like it.