Sunday 23 August 2009

wearing my leather

I feel like everything I wear these days isnt "me". I cant work out what "me" is, but yesterday I tried this jacket on and it was so perfect, I couldnt NOT buy it, even though I was most definitely not in the market for another leather jacket.... I think I am going to have to put away all clothes that are not right, and go with a really small wardrobe of things that feel good to wear. Do you ever get that, when everything looks wrong and makes you feel uncomfortable, in both a physical and mental way?

If I had to label what look I think I want these days, I would say........ quite masculine, very sleek, with old-fashioned bits like gloves and pretty headbands. Big pants, waistcoats, very tight-waisted dresses, high heels, very loose tshirts, man jumpers. And a little brown leather jacket that feels more like a cardigan is a pretty good start, i think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I just found the website who reviews about
many
home based business

If you want to know more here it is
home based business
www.home-businessreviews.com