Thursday 10 September 2009

im forgetful in the face of something new...

I've been NOT buying any magazines but waiting for my next Vogue delivery..... this morning that fact completely slipped my mind and i was seduced by the new Harpers Bazaar.... complete with tiffany-blue notebook and pencil..... Only just remembered now that I wasnt meant to buy any mags..... I suppose when I get home tonight my Vogue will be waiting.

Have you seen the new Harpers? New editor, new look? On first flick-through it seems slightly less beautiful, with slightly less luxurious fonts that the old one.... I always thought Jamie Whatshisname was a good editor, I wonder how the new leading lady will go. What do you think?

Final Wardrobe Picture from after the Big Chuck of last weekend will be posted soon....

No comments: