Saturday 5 September 2009

Value City!!!



Wow! I'm in love (in melbourne harrharr) 
I've finally been to Value City Super Savers in Preston!  It was like a treasure chest full of amazing vintage finds and extreeeeeemely reasonable prices! (and no this is not an ad for them!)
I bought ...
  • 2 cardigans - one covered in roses and the other black sequined
  • a cape - fuchsia with black lace
  • a shirt- pale apricot 
  • and a gold bow necklace
all for only 20 sequins! amazing! I was very pleased with myself for not getting more but maybe I will go back in a few weeks to see if the marimekko-esque sundress and gold opera jacket are still there? wink wink
I love love love to go to op shops.  The hunter gatherer instincts kick in and my eyes are like magnets being drawn to the colours and prints I love. I can't wait to take Miss Zoe soon and my sister in law when she gets here for chrissy yeah!

2 comments:

Miss Zoe said...

oh boy am I pumped for this day. And now I've thrown out half my crap I have plenty of room for new stuff! (although that is NOT the point of the wardrobe cleanse and hopefully wont actually happen).

the bashful owl said...

Hurrah too! Thanks for sourcing some pre-loved clothing goodness... Love a good forrage, love a unique find!