Wednesday 28 February 2007

Time for new hair?

I am thinking about cutting my hair. At the moment it is below my shoulders..... the longest its been for a long time. But I am frustrated at the moment cos its always too fluffy, frizzy, flat, dull, kinky, wavy, stupid. I want it to be lush and shiny and move and be sleek and soft. I dont know if its the products or what I'm doing but I am pretty annoyed with every last strand right now!

I am considering a bob. Not a Mia Wallace Pulp Fiction type bob but a soft, messy, easy bob. Like the one above! The shortest layers of my hair at the moment are about the perfect length. But the question is: if I cut it short, will it bounce up frizz up poof out go nuts? I think so. But then maybe its all in the cut (is this just blind hope)? And if i go to the right hairdresser it will be perfect? Has anyone ever been to Shibui on Toorak Rd? (is anyone other than Kat and Laura reading this?) Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Zoe,

Great bob style there...yep it's Kat reading this...the chop sounds exciting!!

Anonymous said...

Hi I love your blog! I am in Melbourne and all I can recommend is not to go to Shibui or Toni and Guy. For me they both gave me cuts that didn't work with my hair and then I had to spend an agonising period of time in a ponytail. I suggest getting some personal recommendations from people - even if you don't know them very well it is such a compliment to have asked of you and then have a trim and small shape up first! I just hope that this saves you some misery and time !!