Saturday 24 February 2007

No Pinafore for me- YET


I bought a black pinafore/dress a few weeks ago in oodles of excitement and i've worn it twice and both times its been wrong. You know when you are aiming for a look and you cant quite get there?? You're heading in the right direction, but somehow the parts dont make a whole? This is my pinafore. Its just not right for me. Luckily though, my housemate has the same one in white and it looks fab on her and she wont let me return the black one but is going to buy it off me! So it will be going to a good home (or a good bedroom in the same home) and I can appreciate it on someone else, while continuing the hunt for my own one true pinafore. Or maybe I'll head in another direction, towards Sparkly Tunic Town.... and get a fringe.

No comments: