Thursday 13 December 2007

2 days in Paris


Miss Zoe and I were invited to an advanced screening of 2 days in Paris which is being released on 26th December here in Australia. It is a french film starring Julie Delpy and Adam Goldberg. You can read the plot summary here because I don't want to spoil it for anyone!

Who wouldn't be jealous of this couple who live in NYC and holiday in Venice and Paris. Their arguing throughout the film was annoying at first but became quite endearing towards the end.

See it if you don't mind a bit of lewd humour thrown in with your romantic comedy and interestingly enough Delpy's real life parents play her parents in the film.

3 comments:

Emma said...

Oh, I love me some rude humor.

Anthony said...

Oooh!! I really want to see his!! And the new film with Audrey Tatou! Have a fantastic Xmas girls!
xxx

Anonymous said...

julie delpy + romance + comedy. je l'aime.