Tuesday 5 February 2008

ahhh, right.

I just scrolled to the bottom of the blog to check the stats thingy when i saw.... my new years resolutions. hahaha, went my brain, thats right, we made RESOLUTIONS, didnt we!

Bugger! Completely forgot. And its only the friggin 5th of Feb.

However, I can at least report that some of them are going well. I've been walking (soooo strenuous), I've bought some Vo5 hot oil things that seem to be ok, I havent bought ANY crap, which is totally awesome, really, havent bought any crap magazines, hooray, but the saving money thing isnt really happening. I mean, I'm not spending my savings, but I'm not really saving any more than the usual, and hence, dont have any money to be buying anything special.

However the other stuff I decided like looking for new jobs etc is going well, so perhaps that will all change within a few weeks and I'll be on an adult wage rather than a 16 year old wage, and there will be room for proper savings.

Meanwhile how BORING is Halston? Proves my theory that Rachel Zoe is old news, but still, I expected more.

Again meanwhile did anyone else see Rufus Wainwright on the weekend??? I went Friday night and I think I can safely say he rates in my top 3, and it was the best thing I've seen in YEARS. Hilariously funny, with fabulous costumes, the band were incredible, and it was just soooo fun. I never realised how witty he is, or the extent of his campness. So good. I tried to go again Saturday night but couldnt get the money, but if anyone tells me he did a different set, I will die. I took this pic, and I love glow in the dark suits!

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

I saw him a few years back in a bar in the city down some alley way. He blew me away. His songs are beautiful and the concert was very intimate so it was perfect.