Sunday 3 February 2008

Remember that postcard Granpa sent us from Florida of the alligator biting that womans bottom?

Thats right, we all thought it was hilarious. But, it turns out, we were wrong. That alligator was sexually harassing that woman.

I think of this quote every time I see this ad:


I wouldnt class myself as a "fan" of Puff Daddy, and yes, I still call him that, cos I think P Diddy is ridiculous and no grown man in his right mind would call himself that, unless of course his real name is Sean John, and thats what he likes to go by when he is pulverising his opposition in the fashion world, see example:

"Fashion is about speaking out, having that swagger, having that confidence, and Michael Kors' collection wasnt better than mine....I'm fashion. I'm full frontal fashion. I'm in your face.....Michael Kors is my man, and I'll shake his hand and congratulate him, but he aint as fly as me".

This upon Michael Kors winning Menswear Designer of the Year.

Anyway. I dont like Puff because I feel that he thinks he knows what women want, and what attracts them. And there are a lot of men that do that well, but I dont believe Puff is one of them. The thing about the ad that gets me is that it seems like he thinks "this ad makes me look like a sex MACHINE and this hot woman cant get enough of me she is PUTTY in my HANDS" where in actual fact, it looks more like the poor woman is thinking "I cant escape, this man is SO up himself and WHERE ARE HIS HANDS GOING???" She looks like she said no, and he thinks she means yes. She looks unconscious. It sums up so much about Puff its almost funny. He sure is full frontal fashion, and he sure has that swagger, but he aint as fly as he thinks. And the perfume smells foul. Hopefully it was a woman perfumer who mixed it and she put in a healthy dose of Mortein so any poor girl who is given it by her "trendy" boyface and wears it is at least repelling pests like Sean John.

No comments: