Monday 5 May 2008

Logies II

I could go on for hours about the Logies fashion, but I wont, I will just say I quite liked Kate Richies dress, although it pains me to admit it; I quite liked Natalie Bassingthwaites dress; I hated most of the others, and I absolutely LOVE this:


About time a man tried something a little interesting/fabulous! I wish they bothered more often. I think a lot of the girls last night could have learnt from Rhys too- you're allowed to be as fashion-y as you want, you dont always have to play it safe!

2 comments:

Style On Track said...

I agree with you, more men should experiment with their style, especially at events like that. He looks absolutely gorgeous

Anonymous said...

That outfit would be fabulous on either male or female but requires a presence or attitude to carry it off. Good on Rhys for showing people how 'big night' dressing should be done.