Friday 30 May 2008

Stuff that I like...

Mmm I was at the op shop yesterday and I spent a total of $15! I bought a vintage blouse, a lollypop pink cardigan with pearl buttons, a bow ring and this ornament thing for my room. All very exciting things! Did Zoe and I tell you about our new op shop rule? We decided it was only worth spending under $10 on something crappy or actually invest in something decent. Let me say there have been no really decent things yet but it has definitely curbed the crap impulse buying.

Here are some things that I've seen and liked recently...


I love the colour and contrast of this jacket

ok and I have probably posted this one before?? but again with the recent Trinny and Susanna goodness- I realise that Scarlett's dress would be perfect for my apple shape to wear to a wedding coming up! maybe a bit booby tho... (please just ignore her hair and Natalie Portman altogether)
and these girls- I love their casual colour and how comfortable they look. And the hat! Why do I never remember to wear my hat?? Its all in the details don't you think?






and the contrast here between the tights and sandals is so good- and again the general colours and comfortableness of it all. Just goes to show you can dress with comfort and style on days off!



p.s check out the SATC movie premiere party pics here courtesy of our favourite style.com



2 comments:

STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS said...

hi from Paris

congratulation for your blog
as i like it, i wanted to support you in your work
street style is a big family and we need to support each other

if you need my help, WANT TO USE SOME OF MY PHOTOS, a link in my blog, just tell me

i just want to humanize fashion...

have a wonderful night

Kamel
street style romancer in Paris

STYLE AND THE CITY - PARIS

Anonymous said...

What a Great Collection!
Exfoliating Wash Clothes