Tuesday 15 July 2008

sometimes i wish i could wear a giant onesie overall thing during the day like i was a painter or a scientist, and then i could wear whatever i wanted underneath and no one would know! wonder what that means..... but it kinda is an awesome idea, you'd be comfortable, warm, wouldnt get dirty, have an air of mystery while still being able to DO stuff, like bend over without pants showing any butt crack or your top riding up etc.

anyway. i digress. Here are my favourite pics this week:

Christian Lacroix Haute Couture, stunning colours.




Keeps with NGVs art deco theme..... makes me wanna bow on my coat.... from Face Hunter

this dress and shoes.... so simple and stylish.... from Face Hunter

i'm sorry, but i just love it!!

elle.com is conducting a personal style poll- the link is in our link list- the choices are

Agyness Deyn
Amy Winehouse
Angelina Jolie
Beyonce
Chelsea Clinton
Jenna Bush
Jennifer Aniston
Mary-Kate Olsen
Oprah
Sarah Jessica Parker
Victoria Beckham

who would you vote for? In terms of personal style.... I wonder how many of them dont use stylists. I think Agyness and MK Olsen dont, and I would put money on Amy Winehouse and Angelina not using one either, but I'm not too sure about the others. I do love Posh Spice though! I dont think she would use a stylist, but maybe I am biased.

I think they are all stylish, but I think Amy and MK are my favourites on this list. Closely followed by Angelina and Agyness. SJP plays it pretty safe or "classic", which always reminds me she is NOT Carrie Bradshaw, Oprah, Jennifer Aniston, Chelsea and Jenna, all pretty boring, really. Beyonce I think.... i dont know what i think. I've never really liked anything she wears, but I;ve always appreciated the glitter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like Amy...she's out there, doesn't play it safe and doesn't care that no-one else is doing a beehive and crazy eye-liner.

She can also come up with some awesome dresses....Grammy's anyone?