Monday 27 October 2008

Peaches and Cream


I secretly enjoy knowing what Peaches is up to- did you know she has moved to New York and is writing for Nylon?

Here is her first piece and here is the review of it in the guardian... lets just day its not exactly the most complimentary review that there has ever been in this world. While I agree with the review to some extent, I still am interested in whats happening to Peaches and I am totally dreaming of living in New York (after a few years in Berlin of course) so this paragraph made me think I better get going:

My best friend here is a boy named Bunny. We spend our days traipsing around Manhattan—him in skin-tight plaid trousers, huge geek glasses, and a mass of red hair sticking out haphazardly from beneath an Amish-style hat. We buy pizza from street vendors, run through Times Square marvelling at its energy, and source new vintage boutiques. Nights involve dancing at Beatrice Inn or Lit, watching the Misshapes spin some tunes, or catching one of the amazing bands Brooklyn has to offer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

peaches is so awesome/weird/messed up