Monday 6 October 2008

Front Row

I've enjoyed Paris fashion week thus far- but I think my favourite thing about looking at the shows on style is clicking on the "front row" link and seeing a) who is in the front row and b) what they wore- I mean who knew Thailand had a princess?? I love looking and seeing whether they are head to toe in the designer, grinning like the cheshire cat or just expressionless (read:smug)

also here are some of the looks I liked best this time around....
Marni- hehe I feel like a magpie when I am looking at this all the shiny things!
Oscar de la Renta: the colours are so gorgeous and I love floral prints at the moment
I just love the OTT-ness of this necklace and the colour combination and everything- I dunno it really appeals to me( also lovely makeup)
and Burberry- I love the colours here- its all blended together so simply but such a stunning effect

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a great tip... I never click on that front row link. I will have to check it out. Always like to see what people wear to the shows. We did reviews on all of the fashion weeks on our site... check them out.