Sunday 11 January 2009

ack

I only lasted one month without Vogue... I totally cracked out in the country and bought this months edition... I was swayed by the Daria at home thing, which was good.... still, I've flicked through it about 3 times and I am bored. BORED. BORED. Appreciating a lack of fashion stories that come direct from American Vogue (although I havent received my last one of that yet so I shouldnt speak too soon) but still bored. Step up, goddammit. I wanna see something that makes me desperate to buy it ASAP and read cover to cover. Not pick up a week later and flick through twice.

On another note Vogue Living is quite exciting these days!! I wish I had the funding to buy a place and decorate it as I wished.... or just the funding to rent somewhere awesome and decorate.... or just the funding to buy my new favourite thing:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've stopped buying Vogue completely, they just rehash the same old thing time after time. Can't quite wean myself off Bazaar though...