Thursday 1 January 2009

like a goldfish

my memory, that is..... I'm between jobs and boy has gone overseas for a few months and I sit at home..... since Sunday I;ve been spring cleaning, then today I have watched over 9 hours of Greys Anatomy. I dont even like it that much. Its just addictive. I've started talking like Cristina. Its not a good look. Anyway when I need a break or the medical scenes get too graphic for my delicate constitution I go online. And look at street style. And house style. And cool people wearing awesome outfits. With good hair. And pretty makeup. And then I think about getting a bit more dressed up, and feel like going and changing into a totally amazing new outfit. Then I get up and go into the room, and theres all my old stuff. Still the same. Nothing new, nothing exciting, just a whole lot of clothes that I cant get any imaginative inspiration out of. Then I dejectedly go back to the couch, re-start the dvd player, and sulk.

2 hours later, I do it all again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"9 hours of Greys Anatomy"
You must have great determination (or boredom) to watch that show for 9 hours.