Wednesday 13 June 2007

June Covetables

A few new things I'm trying on for size- coloured tights; leggings OVER tights (super warm for super cold Melbourne days); messy hair; CRAZEE hair; dresses that create a new shape- like trapeze shapes, round shapes, anything that is not my body shape but instead moulds something new; colourful costume jewellery; red and pink; long silk scarves instead of thick woolly ones; foundation mixed with moisturiser; one long side plait; clashing patterns; Coles purple green bags; adidas running wear WOOHOO; hot pink; multiple layers (minimum of 3); Amy Winehouse; Henry Miller and American Vogue Subscriptions- my "first issue should arrive shortly"!

And here are some pics I found on style.com that sort of emphasize what I'm saying....use your imagination OR just admire....
Sensational colour, and hair!

Again, this is the hot pink we are all waiting for, and I love the shoes. Also it brings back my need for a pink hoodie from Quality Tops.

No comments: