Friday 19 October 2007

eight morsels of randomness

Avast tagged. Here goes...

When it's quiet at work, I really enjoy searching my hair for split ends and snipping them off.

My ringtone du jour is 'Jump around' by House of Pain.

I simply can't bear people cleaning their nails with other nails- the clicking sound that results from this public grooming makes my skin crawl.

I have dual nationality.

If I had to choose my celebrity doppleganger I would pick Sophie Dahl in a heartbeat.

I love listening to really bad pop and gangsta music when I work out.

I will soon be adopting a cat with one blue eye and one green eye.

I am awful at figuring out what someone means when they spell things out aloud. It is still an effective tool in keeping things secret from me.

The others who I have tagged know who they are...

4 comments:

Anthony said...

My ringtone du jour is 'Jump around' by House of Pain.

This song is the shit!! I LOOOOVE this song. Girl, you got good taste! Hehe.

WendyB said...

LOL @ the spelling thing.

Anonymous said...

What are your two nationalities?
Just curious...

Anonymous said...

What are your two nationalities?
Just curious...