Monday 15 October 2007

Its nearly party time

And I want to celebrate finishing uni by partying hard at a bar somewhat similar to this one, featured in Kylie's "Spinning Around" video, where we can wear a little bit o Stella McCartney and a little bit o vintage, and everyone looks awesome and is friendly and the music is good and everyone dances! Any ideas?

I'm not saying I want to writhe on a bar wearing gold but one of my friends might want to....

I have been watching Kylie on youtube and it makes me wanna be a better dancer.... and I do like her new song! And new look.... its a good re-invention this time, I like it.

Thats all. Now I have to go back to the essays.... Send us bar ideas!! If we like them we will invite you to the party..... but you have to do your research on Kylie and come dressed appropriately with several dance moves....

No comments: