Wednesday 10 October 2007

Ow Anthony! Dont tag so hard!

So we have been tagged. I am going first- 8 Random Facts about Me. This is really hard! But here goes.....

When I was little I had dead straight hair. When I was in high school it went CURLY- like thick, corkscrew curly. Lately, its been getting straight again. Weird. At the moment it is kinda wavy...

In my backyard lives a teeny bunny named Eddie. He is a grey dwarf lop bunny.... he has a green harness, loves to hop around while tethered to his hutch, and does racing laps of the loungeroom. He has a pretty bad turning circle, and screams to a stop so his legs flip out behind him- hilarious.

I dont like gold jewellery. In fact I hate it.

I have an obsession (bordering on unhealthy) with Art Deco furniture and accessories. Currently I am lusting after a floor lamp....

At my parents ranch I have 2 Palomino ponies- one big, one small, both gorgeous, fat, and naughty. The mare is going into foal this year so I will be a grandmother!

My all time absolute desert island top 1 musician is Prince. This is definitely an unhealthy obsession. But you just cant beat him! ( I agree the recent album was average. I cant find my copy to listen it into goodness... so pretend I never said that.)

I have a Diploma of Music and play flute. I also play electric guitar in mine and maudreys band- I am kinda a cross between Jimi Hendrix, Prince, and say, Courtney Love on guitar. In an outfit that is a little bit New Young Pony Club, little bit Kylie Minogue. We need a singer, bassist and dance trio, and our World Tour 2007 starts soon.

last one!! ummm.... I am reading Marilyn French's "The Womens Room", a feminist novel. I dont want to go all feminist on you, cos this blog is not about that really, but if theres one thing that makes me angry, its people other than the woman or women in question judging and making choices for them.

I now tag JohnnyOnline, emma, fred, the stiletto effect, and maudrey. Thats all. I cant be bothered with all 8- its the end of the day. And I never bought into all that chain letter passing one, anyway. There, thats 9 facts for the price of 8.

5 comments:

... said...

Hi Miss Zoe
Hello from Paris
Ok it's done
But people don't know with only the name (Emma or fred) wich blog it is.
Keep on the good work

Fred the Mole

... said...

Check my blog and tell me allabout it !!

Fred the Mole

Anthony said...

Hehehe... Sorry Miss Zoe! I didnt realise I had such a heavy hand!
By the way, it IS hard innit? Damn tagging... lol.

Susana Rodrigues said...

Hi sweetie :)

Sorry I didnt answer before but I've been very busy lately! I've already been tagged once, but I'm gonna do it again just for you! :)

I'm doing it right now, so the post will be on very soon :)

Thx for tagging me,

Love
Su

P.s.: I'm adding you to my blogroll list :)

WendyB said...

I love Marilyn French book and I love bunnies, but I don't know about this dislike of gold jewelry. We'll have to do something about that ;-)