Thursday 25 October 2007

Its Bachelorette to you, thanks

It hasnt sunk in yet but uni is finished, unless I fail something, cross your fingers for me, so now I can fully devote my time to thinking about things I would like to wear/buy/investigate.

I am listening to Bat for Lashes on youtube as I write and I have to say I want to like her so much I go straight to JBs after work and buy it, but I just dont. Meanwhile I cannot stop listening to CSS and Grinderman, and have developed a definite unhealthy obsession with Nick Cave. He is the same age as my father, he is balding, he is somewhat grumpy, but my GOD is he one hot man.

I went to see Grinderman at the Forum last week, and it was the best gig I have ever been to (barring Prince, of course). The energy of these guys! Its just amazing. I took some majorly blurry pictures but you can still recognise Nick Cave and how hot he is.
Blurred. But I like to think it adds to the atmosphere of the photo.

In other news, facebook is taking up most of my worklife- does anyone else have this problem?

Maudrey and I are vacationing in Cairns in a week or so and we will send you all postcards... It will be a vacation in the way I imagine the word "vacation"- lots of drinks with umbrellas, lounging beside pools in 50's style bikinis, big sunglasses, lots of sunscreen and a ginormous pile of fashion magazines.

I am also trying to restrain cravings for the new cadburys chocolate with clinkers bits in it- sooooo yummy.

And finally, this has been the most pointless post ever, but it has succeeded in wasting some work time for me as none of my friends have done anything interesting on facebook in the last hour.

No comments: