Monday 22 October 2007

how many clothes make the perfect wardrobe?


Jesse on Hel looks said this and it got me thinking...


If I wore only my most favourite clothes everyday then perhaps I would be happier with my outfits? I love reading Hel looks for the outlandish statements that people make about their fashion choices...

"I only wear Gucci or YSL shoes"

"I am inspired by a NASA scientist on holidays"

"I only wear second hand clothes or clothes I can get for free"


I love pink and Sophia Coppola's Marie Antoinette and the kind of romantic roccoco gilded styles but I was wearing jeans and a RED (!!!) top on the weekend- this might be someone elses dream outfit but its not mine so why should I be wearing it?

I love how KL wears his rings and collars like a uniform and how Anna Piagi has her hats. I don't want anything in particular to be my signature style just yet but that is no reason for wearing clothes that are cute but aren't ME!

1 comment:

Emma said...

Vair good point and post.