Thursday 24 January 2008

ReOrganisation Part II

But first- I realise that once again I have failed you in the hyperlinking world. If you tried to click on the Copenhagen Bike link and it took you to some smug Wikipedia page about wrong hyperlinking I apologise. It took me there today and I was horrified and embarrassed. teehee.

Anyway. The job hunting is going well (2 applications off already), and the ebay empire had begun again. So far, 3 pairs of pants that I havent worn in months are gone, next to go will be some jeans, then there will be an opshop journey for the items that just arent worth ebaying. Plus I think opshopping is good for the soul. If I can sell some stuff and make a little return, then I can afford to give things away to other people.

Ooo and I also have made the big step of getting broadband at home! Which means I can now blog happily while supervising the bunny playing round the totem tennis pole (he must be tethered for fear (mine) of escape (his).)

Thats all for now.

Oh except I've been keeping up with the Haute Couture and I must say I commend Chanel for trying to make it a little younger- the others do seem very late 70s elderly society woman in rich burgundy satin etc etc. Still whoever was taking the photos must have been above the models somehow or something- they all look kinda stumpy,which we all know is NOT the case.

see? Adorable little puff of ballerina pink. But stumpy! and this is one of the better pictures.

2 comments:

molly said...

haha its ok, prince appreciates the thought!

Jacqueline said...

I love that Chanel dress. Also, I think putting stuff in the charity bin is awesome.