Friday 29 August 2008

Bourke St puts it on


The new sportsgirl next to Dotti opens tomorrow- its meant to have like stylists and all this fancy stuff..... and mecca is open at myer AND the new david jones bit should be opening soon too!!
My pick at Mecca is the this 3-pan eyeshadow palette, complete with Kajal Eye Liner, is hot off the red carpets of Hollywood. With both matte and shimmer shades, plus an onyx kajal liner, the gray and pewter hued palette was inspired by fall's couture fashions. Enclosed in a fab faux-patent leather casing, the palette is wrapped with a gorgeous rosette accessory. Don't you DARE get there before me cos they are limited edition!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have GOT to get to Melbourne soon, as a shopping destination it is unsurpassed. I find myself buying make-up I don't need simply because the packaging is amazing, but that palette actually looks useful as well as good. I'll wait my turn to get one.

maudrey said...

OH MY GOSH

they are lovely and the colours are super useful AND the kahal pencil it comes with goes on like a dream- and no they are not paying me for this plug