Monday 18 August 2008

A Diva through and through but...


I love Diva. No really - I love it. I love that I can pretty much guarantee to find a knock off to add to my rose jewellery obsession, be able to find "musthaves" for my new "transformation" or most recently raid "Carrie's Closet" (didn't we all cringe but secretly love that one). The thing is in Victoria alone there are approx 33 stores. That is ample access for the 2 million women of Melbourne to kit themselves out in the same stuff. So here is my dilemma. Where is there fun and different stuff that doesn't cost the earth. You guys are gonna love me! check out Etsy- A place to buy (and sell!) all things handmade. Full of cute stuff I mean look at all the catergories! hehe geekery!
Accessories Art Bags And Purses Bath And Beauty Books And Zines Candles Ceramics AndPottery Children Clothing Crochet Everything Else Furniture Geekery Glass Holidays Housewares Jewelry Knitting Music Needlecraft Paper Goods Patterns Pets Plants And Edibles Quilts Supplies Toys Vintage Weddings Woodworking

I really enjoy browsing this site and its great to get some one of a kind things- hehe there's even things to encourage my raging appetite for all things twilight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is that gorgeous picture of? I agree with you about Diva AND Etsy.