Friday 8 August 2008

business-like fashion

I've recently become addicted to a website I found called The Business of Fashion, which recently published an article about the Top 10 Online Magazines which you can find here. If you are into online fashion magazines have a read and see what you think. I think its a great list and they all make a change from style.com when its not show season.

Other than that BOF links to articles on the net about fashion, which is great as I find The Age's fashion section is not really updated often enough for my liking! However though, if you are after a something a little different on The Age (or Sydney Morning Herald) website try the Executive Style section- they seem to get a lot of style and fashion articles there that never make it to the Life&Style section.

No comments: