Thursday 29 March 2007

Outfit of the Day

As I am having one of those crap what-should-I-wear-everything-looks-stupid-why-dont-I-own-something -that-always-looks-great days, my outfit deserves no such acclaim. But the other day I saw a little girl (and I'm not generally in favour of little people, so this is big) with a perfect black lego bob, wearing pink jeans, pink sparkly sneakers, and a leopard print fluffy zip up jacket. She was about 2 years old. Way cute. It made me instantly regret putting my pink skinny jeans on ebay, and want a bob. And then I went home and tried on my leopard print shrug. I think I'll wear it to my birthday.

And- a hair update. Going to grow it definitely now, after the Great Product Shakeup of a fortnight ago, where my stunningly stylish friend Vanessa told me that her new hairdresser has informed her that she needs no products, only CONDITIONER, to make her hair perfect. And her and I have very similar hair. So I'm giving away

  • Kevin Murphy Leave In Conditioner
  • Vidal Sassoon Bona Cure Split Ends cream
  • John Frieda Brilliant Brunette gloop- looks like gel.
if anyones interested. Turns out that if you have masses of wavy or curly hair, just wash and condition as usual, wrap in towel, then when you're ready to style, just chuck a bucket of conditioner ( ANY conditioner) into it, and off you go! How easy is that! Revolutionary!!

Disclaimer- John Freida Brilliant Brunette Chestnut to Espresso does get a bit gluey so don't use too much. Terax Crema conditioner works magnificently. But costs $59.95.

So hair will now become long, long, long. Maybe next summer I'll chop it off into a messy, sprightly bob!! That will be fun.

No comments: