Friday 9 March 2007

Spending Freeze

I have put myself on a spending freeze. Obviously this doesnt include the Target Stella stuff, of which I am definitely getting a coat and the big v neck jumper and possibly a dress/top/pants. Also it doesnt include the Perfect Jeans that I am searching for, which could possibly be hiding at Jeanswest (unlikely), Edge (eeek!) or General Pants (god help me). Or Tsubi's store in Armadale, but that will be an expensive endeavour.

What I really want in a pair of jeans is high waisted- I mean high, too, not some pathetic Sass and Bide mid-hip level, I want belly button coverage- skinny jeans. Any colour that isnt black, white, or that gross dark indigo blue denim. Do you think I can find some? Tsubi do the perfect pair but they are $260 and impossible to find in a size over 7. Next up is the Lee High Rize Supatube- which could be perfect if they are high enough. I have low supatubes which are perfect except they slide down everytime I bend over thus making them useless for any pursuit except standing still or lying flat on my back. Apparently Jeanswest have some but from the look of the website they are not high waisted at all.

But I digress! Spending Freeze! This also doesnt include my current layby which is the tuck-collar tunic at Cue. Totally gorgeous and perfect for work, whilst still being chic, funky and flattering. So I can pay that off, and get some jeans if I find them, but other than that I will buy NOTHING. Hopefully I will be able to keep this up for about 3 weeks. From now. Which takes me to..... looking at calendar......the end of March! Perfect!

Cant find any pics...got distracted while looking and ended up at Topshop website!! I wonder how easy it is to buy stuff and get it sent here....

No comments: