Friday 16 March 2007

Update on Spending Freeze

Things Purchased (allowed): Stella Silk Ribbon Dress, Long V neck jumper and scarf. Target thermal long singlet in grey.

Things Purchased (not allowed): None!

Laybys: Cue one picked up (allowed). Lee High Rize Jeans at General Pants (also allowed!)

Things wanting to purchase: Long sleeved thermal tops in grey and white (for winter so no hurry), Simone de Beauvoirs "The Second Sex" to read.

Thats it! Of course I've been pretty much ignoring most shops, so the temptation isnt there, but also when I remember that I'm not buying ANYTHING, suddenly things just arent worth the money. I even went up and down Chapel St and realised I didnt want anything cos it was all sort of trashy, outdated, see-through junk for teenagers and wannabes.

No comments: