Thursday 19 April 2007

A Cut to Spend...

So my dad had this tractor, right, that he didnt want anymore, so I put it on ebay for him, for the low low price of 1800 bucks, and told dad if it sold for more than 2500 I deserved a cut ( for answering all the emails ebay admin etc). And the bloody thing sold for $3300. So I get a cut!

Its also my birthday. So while I'm at work I am thinking of ways to spend the cut. Its about 200 bucks, depending on how generous dad is feeling on the day, and this is what I'm thinking about buying......
  • Tsubi high-waisted skinny jean- totally awesome colours and no muffin-top!
  • Dizingof KGB jacket- stunning. Long coat too expensive but jacket!! Its achievable!
  • Leona dress. Leona Edmistons cheapo range.... i love a nice dress.
  • US Vogue subscription (might get this one anyway)
  • New shoes- current winners are black flats from Shubar with 3 ankle straps. (might get these anyway as well.) And new cons.
The first 2 would require extra funding from me. The last 3 wouldnt, but arent quite as fabulous. So do I buy a semi-extravagant birthday present, or something totally out there?! Shoes would actually be useful, as would the dress (for work) and I could wear them TOGETHER! Vogue sub is a given, but this is an easy way to afford it. Skinny jeans I'm not 100% sure about, and Dizingof jacket is quite expensive. Can I have more than one? How many birthday presents can one buy oneself? How much money is too much? I wish I knew. Or I wish my mum didnt make me feel guilty about buying stuff, then I could have everything!

No comments: