Thursday 5 April 2007

A Favourite Wardrobe

Been filling in time at work and looking at "look" pictures on the Sex and the City website. i couldnt find the ones of the insides of their apartments which is what I really wanted but this was pretty intriguing too. It amazes me how much of Carries stuff is hardcore designer. Even her African Dance singlet was Chanel. And I know you cant really take this seriously cos she's not a real person- but how does she afford that!!?? I dont get it. I cant even work out how she affords her apartment. She doesnt really have a real job, sort of, and she spends SO much money.

Anyway I totally love her wardrobe and dream of one day having my own walk-in filled with designer stuff I havent worn yet but will, and here three of my favourite Carrie Outfits:
This is when she sees Burgers friends in the bar (Burger was such a weiner). I mainly love the dress and hair. Its just so cool!
This is the most awesome Paris outfit ever. It made me want over-the-knee boots. And a little something from Chanel.

Oooh gotta run boss on warpath! To be continued....

No comments: