Monday 9 April 2007

Packing a punch

I am procrastinating... hahaha nothing new here I know! its 11.22am and at 1.30 I have to be out of my pajamas and packed ready to be away for 3 days! help I have no idea what to pack. I think the weather will be nice but melbourne can always turn into a crowded house song so I am worried. the worst thing when your away is pining for something perfect in your wardrobe that seems infinitely far away once you have crammed the last thing into your overnight bag and locked the front door! boots, cons, thongs, jeans, cardigans ahhhh its too hard. so instead of thinking about it I am catatonic and blogging instead. pretty sure maggie alderson would have a sweet idealistic colour co-ordinated idea about the situation. I guesss the main thing is that I look cute, am comfortable and warm enough. sheesh maybe I should just pack more pajamas! and now its 11.26 hahha time is ticking away tick tick ticking awaaaaaay! ok I will go and try and sort something out and I'll get back to you with what worked xxx

No comments: