Saturday 14 April 2007

Oh the pain..


So how do you think they get their hair so perfect? Do they REALLY have hairdressers/stylists at their houses for events like this? (They are at Tom Fords party, which I guess is a good enough occasion for a hairdresser). Damn them! Although I have to say Gwyneths ends are looking a little dry. Ha! But its still long long long, and shiny, and perfectly frizz-free, and not boofy. I LONG for my hair to be this long, haha, and shiny and frizz free and flat but still with movement and a little bit of volume.....

What to do? I guess I need to be more stringent with the deep-conditioning... and probably a bit more attention to general hair styling wouldnt go astray.... but i just want it to be nice!

Failing that i could cut it off into a little angel-afro halo and really get stuck into the curls for maximum effect..... how cool would that be! But first I want to get my shortest layers down to my shoulders, then a fringe, and a colour, then a big chop.

No comments: