Tuesday 17 April 2007

Things I Love Right Now

I sat outside the GPO yesterday in the sunshine eating my lunch and listening to the nearby florists music which was the Beatles!, and watching the people go by. Here is what I liked:

Beige trench coat with tan heels and bare, pale, legs; all black with black ballet slippers, grey tshirt dresses with black tights; plaits; high waisted "corporate" skirts with killer shirts; sharp coats; babydoll style dresses wit full skirts; interesting scarves; simple and elegant black dresses with funky details like keyholes etc; men wearing pale pink shirts with very polished brown shoes; young girls who are obviously ballerinas with amazing posture; tough looking women walking in amazing shoes.

More tomorrow. Also stay tuned for the most amazing winter coat ever- if I can find a picture.

No comments: