Thursday 26 April 2007

A Slow Thursday

Not sure if I am just tired or what but I have floated through today with the greatest of ease. I think part of it is my eyes are still itchy so my whole head is a bit behind the 8-ball right now. Plus work has been slow.... with the exception of this guy who came in and was totally smooth and cheesy but fun.

Anyway outfit of the day goes to this lovely girl I saw wearing a cream/blush dress all floaty and pretty with buttons- sort of Little House on the Prairie crossed with Chloe. With brown stockings and high brown boots. I'm not normally a fan of brown on brown, particularly tights, but this looked ok with the dress. The killer was that she had STUNNING makeup- really pretty and subtle but so enhancing, and awesome hair, short bob type slightly messy kinda assymetrical covering half her face..... and she smiled at me in a way that made me feel like she liked my outfit back, so that got her extra points. hehe!

No comments: