Saturday 21 April 2007

Cutting it Down

Late night shopping in Melbourne last night has eliminated 3 Ways To Spend Tractor Cut. The KGB jacket is too expensive and doesnt fit 100% right, the Leona dresses just didnt sit right, and I bought the shoes..... so they dont count, although I will have to pay myself back from the tractor money, which will mean less tractor money to spend, but I have shoes... ok too complicated.

What I'd really like is a causal style of dress in a great fabric/print/colour that I can wear all through winter with tights, boots, flats, cardigans, jackets, things underneath, etc, and do you know how hard that is? I tried on no less than ELEVEN dresses last night and NOT ONE of them was worth anything. Not sure where to go next... cheap is good but they are generally pretty crap and not that warm. I think Cue would probably have something but they are so expensive. I dont know where to go next.

No comments: