Thursday 5 July 2007

A crowning glory

Morning!

Today is going to be sooo much better than yesterday I can just feel it. For a start I'm wearing my new Dinosaur Designs black chunky bangle and i've had 2 fudgy wudgy cookies with my morning cup of tea.

Also, I found this:pic from style.com
This is my new aim in hairstyling. I love it- the messiness, shinyness, prettiness with a bit of grungyness of it. Not 100% on the crown- but obviously the chances of me coming across a Lacroix crown are slim to nil at this stage. I also desperately covet the makeup, AND the jacket. I dont know who this is, (please help me out) but I like her and everything she does.

I'm so sorry for the terrible pun. Its making me giggle so much hehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you seen the latest crowns at Jean Paul Gaultier couture show? they are fabric and absolutely fabulous. check it out!