Thursday 12 July 2007

recent goodness



ok so this is the gorgeous (pure silk vintage) kimono i bought at shag the other weekend when miss zoe and i were on brunswick street. seriously love it and it has already had one outing to much success. i love it for all the super colours it has and the rest of my life longevity it inspires in my wardrobe. i think i will still be wearing it when i'm eighty (even if its just over my bathers at the beach)
secondly there was no internet at work today! the horror! so this kept me company...


and it was 100% worthy, vogues other than australian vogue are so awesome and i love agyness deyn (must keep growing my hair must keep growing my hair). and the chick in the argentina holiday is me.. maybe i will scan it in -she was in this sweet little candy pink buggy car and a stripey shirt love it!

No comments: