Saturday 28 July 2007

just a few little somethings i had to get off my chest

1. People who push past you to get ON the tram while you are trying to get OFF the tram- you cant fit on here til i am out STINKFACE

2. People who go on and on about their grand travel plans and want your opinion then when you finally get a chance and pipe up with "yeah, go to New York, i'm going to move there soon" they go "mmm" and turn away to check their emails. MY LIFE IS IMPORTANT TOO. I AM MORE INTERESTING THAN YOU. And you have boring style and getting a haircut every three weeks does NOT make you a metrosexual- it makes you a mummies boy with too much money- MOVE OUT OF HOME WEINER.

3. Slow walkers. The Melbourne Pace is MEDIUM/FAST, not slllloooooooowwwwwwww with prams and toddlers and stoppings in the middle of the footpath.

Ok thats it I think I am done. Oh no wait

4. Housemates who decide you have personally wronged them by moving out and decide to move out too- thus causing stress and annoyance and so help me liz if you make this difficult for me I will get my revenge SOMEHOW, SOMEWHERE.

5. Fake blonde, fake tanned, fake makeup-ed "fashion girls" who turn up at spectacular fashion documentaries looking like they've just come from their job at Gasp on Bridge Rd with I'm-into-fashion-attitude. You are NOT into fashion you are into Cleo. Take your stripy highlights and go back to Camberwell or wherever you came from.

Right thats it. Thanks.

5 comments:

AAAAA said...

ahaha too funny

Anonymous said...

'you are not into fashion. you are into Cleo' = GOLD!!!!!

this is too funny.

glam-o-holic said...

I think the 2 prerequisites that girls require to work at GASP are:

1. Be a size 8 or less
2. Have a 'I'm better than you' attitude.

I can't believe girls actually buy their obscene looking obscenely priced clothes.

Anthony said...

Muahahahahahahahaha!!
There are some real things you've pointed out there which are soooo true..

I agree... nothing pisses me off more than people who walk slow and when you try to get around them they get in your path... MOVE!!

Anonymous said...

loll! yeah GASP is fairly "obscene". The sales attendants are really quite rude as well!

Also, I am a slow walker! I apologise to you faster people. Perhaps footpaths should have lanes? A freeway footpath! hehe, in my defence, I have short legs ..