Thursday 12 July 2007

Uh Oh......


Oh boy. I think I'm in love.... they have these at Myer and David Jones and they are $525 but.... somehow...... with some funds from somewhere... perhaps after a lengthy layby, they might be mine. Haven't tried them on yet, so there is room for a change of mind, but so far... its been 2 days since I saw them and the love is growing. They would just be SO GOOD with summer dresses, shorts, jeans, skirts, pants, denim, black, basically everything I own. Is $525 too much for the perfect shoe? Also does anyone know if American shoe sizes are different to ours? and if so, would, say, a 7 American be a 9 Australian? (this is very important, please help me, if this is true I can get them on sale!)

And, I have entered another phase of "I think I want some new things" in manner of: black skirt (Josh Goot for Target perhaps?); silver singlet (ditto); legwarmers (to wear under boots); turquoise scarf; black pashmina; a baggy black dress for casual. Young and Funky not Old and Classic!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these shoes are totally rad. i work in the shoe department at david jones and eye them off constantly.
by the by, generally aus goes by U.S sizes so an american 9 is what we would go into a store and say 'can i have a size 9?".
hope i helped.