Wednesday 4 July 2007

so far so lovely



These are my current 2 favourites from the Dior Couture range, but I've only had a quick look. Pics from style.com. I love the first one for being the most perfect fairytale creation and the bottom one for being so stunningly simple.

Hanging out for Chanel- its up on elle.com but the slideshow is kinda slow and annoying, i will persevere but I wish style.com was a bit more speedy!


later on today...... I've dredged through elle.com Chanel coverage (i got REALLY bored at work.) Deep breath in.... for the first time ever, it didnt grab me. Incredible fabrics, of course, but I didnt steal a single pic to share with you! Not one! The only thing about it is the style of boot they were modelling is almost the same as some I own and was considering selling on ebay! Mine obviously dont go all the way up but they are above knee, and I was thinking about moving them on as they were quite fitted all the way down the leg.... and shamelessly now I have become a bit star-struck and I will hold onto them and instead proclaim to be marvellously fashion forward like I pre-empted this new style of boot, haha, I'm kidding, but I will see them in a new light from now on thats for sure. Also I loved Karls outfit. He never ceases to impress me, if not with his collections, then with his personal style.

1 comment:

Susana Rodrigues said...

hi :)
i love this collection, the dresses and accessories are awesome :)
great post
luv
xoxo
su