Friday 20 July 2007

Dear Anonymous,

So you work in the David Jones shoe department eh....... thats interesting cos I was in there the other day and did you know my MJ shoes are cheaper at your work then at Myer? I was SO pleased about this cos I really loathe Myer and hate buying things there. As you may be aware, both Myer and DJ's have sold out of my size in MY shoes in Victoria BUT there was one pair in Perth, which are currently making their sweet way over to Bourke St mall.

So a giant layby awaits. However there will be a tax return also sweetly coming my way so it may not be as diabolical as I think...... they said 7-10 days which is anytime from tomorrow (unlikely as its a Saturday) to Tuesday (perfect cos its my day off!). Provided they fit. Cross your fingers for me!

Love Zoe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ace. ah the DJ's way is the '7-10 days' line but it could be earlier. who knows, ill keep an eye out for their arrival. if only the damn place payed me enough so i could afford them AND a pair of chloe shoes that i cant stop fondling.
well, enjoy the shoes, perhaps ill even be the one who hands them over .