Saturday 7 July 2007

Rachel Zoe- leave us alone!

I've never been much of a fan of her styling.... or her dress-up dolls ie Mischa etc, but she's never been.... offensive, or anything, but all of a sudden she is giving me the irrates big time.

I'm not sure if its the fact that she continues to dress herself the same way she dresses "them", or that she continues to wear full length 70's dresses in almost every picture I see, but this I know- HER STYLE HASN'T CHANGED. I guess she thinks she's onto a good thing, and fair enough, she did set some major trends I GUESS, but Rachel, love, we have moved on without you.

Over the hairstyle, over the open pouty lips pose, over the long necklaces and giant floppy handbags, over the tan, and the (dare I say it?!) mutton dressed as lamb.

I want to see her in a killer suit, with some sharp shoes, a pointy hairstyle- perhaps a variation on Posh's?- and a luminous, pale skintone. This would impress me, Rachel Zoe, go forth and start a truly new trend. And start styling some normal sized gorgeous women, please, and give us all a break with the skinny whingers.

On a lighter note, tomorrow is the Design Market at Fed Square carpark. We went last year, and it was great. (or was it the year before?) We'll be there tomorrow, anyway, looking for awesome new stuff and street style. So if you live in Melbourne, get down there and wear something so killer we trip over each other trying to take your picture. From 10-3, Sunday 8/7/07. For more details go here>

http://www.agda.com.au/eventsnews/vic/news/2006/Melbou.html

1 comment:

glam-o-holic said...

Ooooo. Thanks for the heads up. Might have to check that out :).