Wednesday 1 August 2007

Musings....

Hi Guys. Mind is wandering today so bear with me and the subject changes.

A few things have caught my attention today. My bank balance firstly, which may allow me to pay off my MJ shoes layby! And my Alice Euphemia layby! And that cartoon tshirt at Supre!

The elle.com Biker Chic slideshow, which is cool. I love my leather jacket and I am now considering some biker boots as well.... its a very cool genre of dressing- sexy, strong, independant and almost a little bit androgynous. I think its a look a lot of Melburnian women and men could incorporate into everyday outfits and it would give them a slightly tougher, chicer edge to all the black layers (which by the way I love and am very into).

Then, the trend watch thingy on style.com with the "Detail Operation" section. I love all these for the same reason, they are interesting. Unusual. Different. Stunning. Go and have a look at all the others too, they are well worth it.

Alberta Ferretti:Rue du Mail:

Lanvin
Giambattista Valli:I think the Lanvin is my favourite. Nothing like a bit of unsuspected back detail. It would be fabulous on a curvy bottom, dont you think?

1 comment:

Gloria said...

love the ferretti