Saturday 4 August 2007

Random Post

Today I am moving house, but right now I'm at work. My fabulous family are moving house for me, which is so nice of them cos its a crap job and something you shouldnt have to do for other people but still. My stupid work didnt seem to realise that maybe I'd need a day off right now BUT ANYWAY.

The point of this is that my brain is in 8 places at once, trying to deal with oldhouse/newhouse, housemates, moving, boxes, work, bills, bonds, etc etc, and maud and I have fashion week volunteer interviews on Wednesday and my whole wardrobe is packed into a giant red check bag, a GIANT box, 3 smaller boxes, one suitcase and so far 2 green bags. All I have out is filthy track pants, a matching jumper, a tshirt, and slippers. Bit depressing.

I really want to pick up my laybys but I just dont have time! And I'm hoping that cos most of my awesome wardrobe stuff (ie the stuff I dont wear that often cos its "special") will become new again when I unpack it after being packed for soooo long (one week tomorrow, haha), thus giving me a new perspective on the clothes I already own. Theres nothing better than seeing something in a new light. I bought that Supre cartoon tshirt too, and then took it home, and packed it in a box. So there is one small very brightly coloured light at the end of the moving house tunnel.

Bring on old-wardrobe-new-inspiration!! And now I go to immerse myself in unpacking, and re-arranging. Back soon.....

1 comment:

Emma said...

Moving sucks. But BEING in a new place is often nice.