Thursday 23 August 2007

summer is on the horizon

Recently we have had some delightful spring weather in Melbourne and this has led Miss Zoe and I to begin dreaming up our holiday to celebrate that we have both finished our uni degrees this year but more importantly the clothes that we will wear on said holiday! I can't wait to wear a lovely long flowing maxi dress - this one at Topshop looks like a winner (even though topshop is in the UK and not here in Melb).


The other thing I am excited by is American Apparel - a store I was obsessed with when I was in Berlin earlier in the year. Now it is available for the sunburnt country with an Australian online store. favourites include this romper suit- too cute!

4 comments:

Miss Zoe said...

ahahaha I didnt even realise til you pointed it out that a)when asked what I will do over the summer I automatically just list what I will be wearing, and b)that our holiday is to celebrate finishing uni!! wooo! guess i better pass everything!

Johnny and Patten said...

American apparel, my favorite fashion store!! A lot of colors, material, multi functions etc!! My english it's sucks sorry!!

D.

Anthony said...

I cant wait either!!
Walking down Bay St Port Melbourne yesterday and this afternoon, made me want to run to the beach!! But no... I had to drag myself back to work afterwards...

Mens Leather Jackets said...

ahahaha I didnt even realise til you pointed it out that a)when asked what I will do over the summer I automatically just list what I will be wearing, and b)that our holiday is to celebrate finishing uni!! wooo! guess i better pass everything!